Buy Back Scheme
If you need some cash, short term... Our Buy Back scheme allows you to sell your items for cash, and then buy them back at a later date. We will buy most items that are in good condition, including, but not limiited to, TVs, smart phones, tablets games consoles, PCs, laptops, jewelry specialist, bikes, cameras, hi-fis, power tools, musical instruments and loads more. If you are unsure please just call us and let us advise you.
Here's how it works:
- Bring your items into our shop
- We buy your goods
- We will give you cash for them
- We give you the option to buy the items back over an agreed period of time (generally 7 or 14 days)
- Then, at the agreed date, you visit the shop and buy back your items
- You can even extend the agreement with our renewal option. This involves paying the fee at the time of repurchase and at the time of renewal.
Terms & Conditions Specific to the Buy Back Scheme:
- We charge a small storage and handling fee, but we will keep your items nice and safe.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must provide photographic ID to confirm your identity (acceptable forms of ID include a passport, driving license or correspondence from HMRC or DWP)
- You must provide a recent document to confirm your address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, bank statement, council correspondence, etc.
- Your details will be recorded in our Buy Back database. We will also take a photo of you to complete your application, which will be added to your customer registration, for our records.
- If you are unable to buy back your goods within the agreed time you may lose your items.
How Buy Back Works
1 - Bring in something of value
2 - Get Some Cash
3 - We Store it Away Securely
4 - You Buy it Back