Cash For Goods
We are happy to buy most items, and we will give you a fair sum for your goods, so why not pop into one of our shops and see what we can do for you. Please note...we do not buy white goods (e.g. washing machines) or furniture.
Here's how it works:
- Bring your item into one of our stores
- Discuss your requirements with our staff
- We will test the items (if appropriate)
- We will agree a price for your item(s)
- If you choose to sell, we will give you your cash immediately
There are some conditions:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must provide photographic ID to confirm your identity (acceptable forms of ID include a passport, driving license or correspondence from HMRC or DWP)
- You must provide a recent document to confirm your address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, bank statement, council correspondence, etc.
- Your details will be recorded in our database. We will also take a photo of you to complete your application, which will be added to your customer registration, for our records.