Cash For Gold
We are more than happy to buy any of your unwanted gold items, including scrap jewellery, so if you have gold that’s been lying in a drawer, or jewellery box, just gathering dust... bring it in so we can value it for you and make you an offer.
We keep a close eye on current gold prices so the price we give you is always going to be competitive.
Here’s how cash for gold works:
- Simply bring the gold item(s) into one of our branches.
- We'll weigh your gold and may test it where appropriate.
- We'll agree a price for your gold.
- If you choose to sell, we'll give you your cash immediately.
There are some conditions:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must provide photographic ID to confirm your identity (acceptable forms of ID include a passport, driving license or correspondence from HMRC or DWP)
- You must provide a recent document to confirm your address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, bank statement, council correspondence, etc.
- Your details will be recorded in our database. We will also take a photo of you to complete your application, which will be added to your customer registration, for our records.